Government of Marjan Šarec formed at constitutive session
The Government of Marjan Šarec was formed today in its constitutive session. On the proposal of the Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Ministers were appointed. The Government also appointed Stojan Tramte Secretary General of the Government. It set up the Committee on State Government Organization and Public Affairs, the Committee for the Economy and the Government Commission for Administrative Affairs and Appointments. At the same time it appointed several state secretaries in ministries.
The Government named as Deputy Prime Ministers the Minister of Finance, Andrej Bertoncelj, Minister of Defence Karl Erjavec, Minister of Education, Science and Sport Jernej Pikalo, Minister of Infrastructure Alenka Bratušek and Minister of Foreign Affairs Miro Cerar.
The Government appointed Stojan Tramte Secretary General of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia.
The Government also appointed several state secretaries, who will assist the Prime Minister and the newly appointed ministers. The ministerial panel appointed the following state secretaries:
· In the Prime Minister's Office: Anja Kopač Mrak, Roman Kirn, Igor Mally, Uroš Prikl, Vojmir Urlep and Damir Črnčec.
· At the Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities: Breda Božnik.
· At the Ministry of Finance: Mateja Vraničar Erman and Metod Dragonja.
· At the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport: Martina Vuk and Jernej Štromajer.
· At the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology: Aleš Cantarutti.
· At the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food: Tanja Strniša and Jože Podgoršek.
· At the Ministry of Culture: Jan Škoberne and Vojko Stopar.
· At the Ministry of the Interior: Natalija Kovač Jereb and Sandi Čurin.
· At the Ministry of Justice: Dominika Švarc Pipan and Gregor Strojin.
· At the Ministry of Defence: Miloš Bizjak and Klemen Grošelj.
· At the Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning: Aleš Prijon.
· At the Ministry of Infrastructure: Bojan Kumer and Nina Mauhler.
· At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Simona Leskovar and Dobran Božič.
· At the Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy: Nevenka Ribič.
· At the Government Office for Slovenians Abroad: Olga Belec.